Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAX EVAP connection – giving water, solvents, surfactants, any outgassing material the largest exit path off the product and out of the oven. The MAX EVAP connection kit features a large 1″ diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and a KF-25 precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
The CVO-5 (also known as Model TVO-5) vacuum oven offers incredible temperature stability for vacuum drying and purging of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries, or any temperature sensitive material. This vacuum oven will liberate solvents, water or other unwanted compounds in a small batch, R&D, laboratory environments.
Both oven and pump can run off a single dedicated 120V / 1ph / 20 AMP circuit.
Processing Temperature Sensitive Material? The CVO-5 comes in both low temp & high temp versions.
Be sure to get the low temp CVO-5 version that has excellent temperature uniformity for products such as pharmaceuticals, slurries or any product that can be damaged or destroyed by temperature fluctuations.
Low Temperature Processing Range: 26°F to 250°F (121°C)
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 1.5°F @ 105°F (40.5°C)
Temperature Stability: +/- 0.4°F @ 105°F(40.5°C)
High Temperature Processing Range: Up to 428°F / 220°C
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 6.5% of setpoint
At time of order we will verify the high / low temp version best suited to your requirements.
CVO-5 PRO Package Includes
- CVO-5 vacuum oven
- 5 removable, height adjustable aluminum shelves
- The clean, quiet Agilent IDP7, 5.4 CFM oil-free scroll vacuum pump
- Cascade’s MAX EVAP Connection Kit
CVO-5 Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 5 each adjustable shelves
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Touchscreen LED Control Panel with adjustable settings
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Energize vacuum pump from control panel
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V or 220V power options are available
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet insure your unit sits solid and level in the workspace
Agilent IDP7 Oil-Free Scroll Pump Features
- Less noisy that diaphragm or oil-rotary vane pumps
- No Inlet / Exhaust Filters Required
- Hour Meter For Tracking Service Intervals
- 1 Year Warranty
- NRTL Certified
- Expert Rebuild/Maintenance Available from Cascade
- Maintenance is the replacement of a single interior tip seal. Order our IDP7 Tip Seal Replacement Kit or ask us about our maintenance service.
- Pull Deeper Vacuum / Better Vapor Tolerance With Two Gas Ballast Positions.The IDP-7 has two gas ballast ports that assist the pump in handling condensable gases such as water vapor, or other gaseous products that become liquids or solvents when reaching atmospheric pressure. With neither of the gas ballast ports open, the IDP-7 has a base pressure of 20 mTorr.
- Port in position 1 provides for ~ 12 grams per hour of water vapor pumping, and limits the base pressure of the pump to not less than 200 mTorr.
- Port in position 2 provides for ~ 120 grams per hour of water vapor pumping, and limits the base pressure of the pump to not less than 1 Torr.
Have questions? Call 503-847-9047 for vacuum drying expertise.
Contact us for expert direction on selecting your vacuum oven packages by dialing extension #1.
Free Shipping Note: When ordering online, shipping is free! The CVO-5 PRO Package is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.