The CVO-5 vacuum oven offers incredible temperature stability for vacuum drying and purging of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries, or any temperature sensitive material. This vacuum oven will liberate solvents, water or other unwanted compounds in a small batch, R&D, laboratory environments.
The 5 cubic foot vacuum ovens are stacked on an industrial grade, mobile rack for mobility and ease of cleaning the laboratory. Casters are lockable. Side mounted pump shelf allows for easy powering ON/OFF of vacuum pump.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAXEVAP connection kit – giving water, solvents, surfactants, any outgassing material the largest exit path off the product and out of the oven. The MAXEVAP connection kit features a large 1″ diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and a KF-25 precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
Our KF-25 pump manifold allows both ovens to be sufficiently powered by a single vacuum pump.
Save $1642.86 over list price with this package deal
See the CVO-5 DOUBLE UP in a Lab
Processing Temperature Sensitive Material? The CVO-5 comes in both low temp & high temp versions.
Be sure to get the low temp CVO-5 version that has excellent temperature uniformity for products such as pharmaceuticals, slurries or any product that can be damaged or destroyed by temperature fluctuations.
Low Temperature Processing Range: 26°F to 250°F (121°C)
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 1.5°F @ 105°F (40.5°C)
Temperature Stability: +/- 0.4°F @ 105°F(40.5°C)
High Temperature Processing Range: Up to 428°F / 220°C
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 6.5% of setpoint
At time of order we will verify the high / low temp version best suited to your requirements.
CVO-5 DOUBLE UP Package Includes
- Two each Cascade Sciences CVO-5 vacuum ovens
- A total of 10 each removable, height adjustable aluminum shelves
- The clean, quiet Agilent IDP15, 9 CFM oil-free scroll vacuum pump
- Cascade’s MAX EVAP Connection Kits on each oven
- Heavy-duty mobile industrial rack
CVO-5 Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 5 each adjustable shelves per oven
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Touchscreen LED Control Panel with adjustable settings
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Energize vacuum pump from control panel
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V or 220V power options are available
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet insure your unit sits solid and level in the workspace
Agilent IDP15 Oil-Free Scroll Pump Features
- Quiet. Less noisy that diaphragm or oil-rotary vane pumps
- No Inlet / Exhaust Filters Required
- Hour Meter For Tracking Service Intervals
- 1 Year Warranty
- NRTL Certified
- Expert Rebuild/Maintenance Available from Cascade
- Maintenance is the replacement of a single interior tip seal. Order our IDP15 Tip Seal Replacement Kit or ask us about our maintenance service.
- Pull Deeper Vacuum / Better Vapor Tolerance With Gas Ballast Positions. The IDP15 has two gas ballast ports that assist the pump in handling condensable gases such as water vapor, or other gaseous products that become liquids or solvents when reaching atmospheric pressure.
Have questions? Call 503-847-9047 for vacuum drying expertise.
Contact us for expert direction on selecting your vacuum oven packages by dialing extension #1.
Free Shipping Note: When ordering online, shipping is free! The CVO-5 DOUBLE UP Package is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for lift-gate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.