Cascade’s Model CVO-10 offers incredible temperature stability for vacuum drying and purging of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries – especially temperature sensitive material. This vacuum oven will liberate solvents, water or other unwanted compounds in large batch production environments. The MAXTRAP50 cold trap will keep the vacuum pump running optimal and allow for capture of outgassed material in the steel trap.
Processing Temperature Sensitive Material?
The CVO-10 PRO with MAXTRAP50 comes in both low temp & high temp versions.
CVO-10 PRO Package – Low Temp
Low Temperature Processing Range: 26°F to 250°F (121°C)
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 1.5°F @ 105°F (40.5°C)
Temperature Stability: +/- 0.4°F @ 105°F(40.5°C)
CVAC 9.3 PRO Package – High Temp
High Temperature Processing Range: Up to 428°F / 220°C
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 6.5% of set-point
CVO-10 PRO Package with MAXTRAP50 Includes
- Cascade Sciences CVO-10 Vacuum Oven
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Mobile Cart for oven and MAXTRAP50
- 9 Shelves, Aluminum, full extension
- MAXEVAP Connection Kit
- MAXTRAP50 Vacuum Cold Trap to -50C
- Agilent IDP15 Oil-Free Vacuum Pump, 9cfm
CVO-10 Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 9 sliding, removable shelves that pull out and stay in place for easy load/unload
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Easy mobility as oven sits on heavy duty industrial cart. Pump sits underneath at base of cart.
- VITON door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury or torr
- Smooth, quarter-turn vent valve
- Rear KF-25 port includes MAX EVAP Connection Kit for rapid vacuum drying or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 220V / 1ph / 10AMPS
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Ergonomic. Turn vacuum pump on/off from oven control panel
- Fast Venting with larger ½” diameter vent line
- Rear vent barb allows for nitrogen or other inert gas connection
- Touch Panel LED control screen with user settable features
Agilent IDP15 Oil-Free Scroll Pump Features
- Quiet. Less noisy that diaphragm or oil-rotary vane pumps
- No Inlet / Exhaust Filters Required
- Hour Meter For Tracking Service Intervals
- 1 Year Warranty
- NRTL Certified /Made in USA
- Expert Rebuild/Maintenance Available from Cascade
- Maintenance is the replacement of a single interior tip seal. Order our IDP15 Tip Seal Replacement Kit or ask us about our maintenance service.
- Pull Deeper Vacuum / Better Vapor Tolerance With Gas Ballast Positions.The IDP15 has two gas ballast ports that assist the pump in handling condensing gases such as water vapor, or other gaseous products that become liquids or solvents when reaching atmospheric pressure.
MAXTRAP50 -50C Cold Trap Includes:
- Cascade’s COLDWELL 304 Stainless Steel Trap – patent pending baffle system.
- 3 Quart Capacity (2839ml)
- Viton Gasket
- Labconco -50°C Refrigerated Base
- Green CFC / HFC Free Refrigerants
- KF-25 Inlet/Outlet, Connection Line & Hardware
- Power Cord
- 3mm Neoprene Insulator Cap
- Requires 800ml (~ 3.5 cups) of a transfer fluid such as ethanol. Not Included. Cascade recommends: ethanol, glycol, cryo-cool fluids
- Quality Made in USA
- 1 Year Warranty
Have questions? Call 503-847-9047 or [email protected] for vacuum drying expertise.
Free Shipping Note: When ordering online, shipping is free! The CVO-10 PRO Package is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations can add up to $120 for liftgate services. At time of order, Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.
Note: this oven will not fit through a standard 36″ doorway.