Cascade’s Molded PFTE Trays help to maximize product thru-put and reduce purge times. Because the Molded PFTE Trays are custom built for Cascade CVO-5 vacuum ovens, they allow you to use every inch of available shelf space.
- Will not absorb purged product
- Food Grade
- Durable, reusable
- Increase efficiency in production work flow
- Great temperature transfer from warm shelf temperature
- Tear resistant, flexible, lightweight
Molded Shelf Trays Help Contain Thicker Product
Cascade PTFE Molded Shelf Trays have a sturdy 3/4″ inch lip around the entire shelf. If your product is thicker, pour it on.
Why Use PTFE?
Cascade’s PTFE molded CVO-5 Vacuum Oven Shelf Trays are compliant with FDA Section 177.1550 for direct contact with food.
PTFE is a non-stick, safe, medical grade polymer. PTFE’s smooth, solvent proof, slippery surface prevents bacteria from sticking and embedding in PTFE surfaces. It also prevents unwanted absorption of valuable terpenes and botanical compounds from leeching out of the product and into the tray.
- PTFE prevents product loss from absorption and left behind sticky residue
- PTFE will preserve, not absorb terpenes
- PTFE won’t break down in the presence of alcohols, terpenes, ethers, hydrocarbons, butane and propane
- PTFE is contamination free
Use Molded PFTE Trays Over Parchment Paper
Parchment paper is paper + silicone. Terpenes dissolve silicone. During vacuum purging, terpenes are breaking down the silicone barrier and being absorbed into the leftover paper which means that if you’re using parchment paper you could be losing valuable terpenes. In addition, unrolling and cutting parchement paper to size is both labor intensive and time consuming. Save time by purchasing extra chemical-resistant PTFE trays so that material that’s ready for vacuum purge can be staged and is ready to go directly into the oven.
Need More Capacity? Stock p on CVO-5 extra shelves
- CVO-5 Extra Shelves. Maximum Capacity: 8 to 10 shelves / Clips included