CVO-2 Vacuum Oven
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 5 shelves (11.5″W x 19″D) in a flexible configuration. Shelves are stackable and removable
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Simple, set-point control
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAXEVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V (220V available)
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet ensure oven sits solid and level in the workspace
- 3/8″ Barb for Vacuum Pump
- 1/4″ Barb for Venting (N2 Connection OK)
- KF-25 Port for feedthroughs or MAXEVAP Connection Kit
Need A Complete CVO-2 Vacuum Package?
Cascade has taken the guess work out of pairing the right vacuum oven with the proper pump. We offer two complete CVO-2 vacuum oven packages with everything you need for vacuum drying. Both packages feature clean, quiet, Agilent oil-free scroll pumps.
The CVO-2 STANDARD Package is an ideal package for vacuum drying or purging requiring a steady, gentle, non-turbulent purge.
The CVO-2 PRO Package is ideal for higher thru-put, faster purge times pulling deeper vacuum.
CVO-2 Comes In Low & High Temp Models
CVO-2 (Low Temp)
Temperature Processing Range: -3ºC to 121°C (26°F to 250°F)
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 1ºC at 40.5°C (+/- 1.5°F at 105°F)
Temperature Stability: +/- 0.5°C at 40.5°C (+/- 0.4 at 105°F)
Temperature Processing Range: Up to 220°C (428°F)
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 6.5% of setpoint