IN STOCK. FREE SHIPPING.
Large Benchtop Vacuum Oven for Temperature Sensitive Products
Cascade’s Model TVO-5B offers incredible temperature stability for vacuum drying an purging of of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries, or any temperature sensitive material needing to be dried or purged. The temperature probe is INSIDE the oven, providing accurate, even, stable temps throughout – making accurate use of every inch of shelf space.
American Made. Certified At No Extra Cost.
Cascade vacuum ovens are manufactured in Oregon USA and come certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab, TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities.
Vacuum Drying Expertise
Contact us for expert direction on selecting your vacuum oven packages. 503-847-9047.
Visit our showroom in Hillsboro, Oregon to see our full selection of professional laboratory processing tools.
- 5 each adjustable 18″ W x 24″ D shelves (Approx 8 max)
- Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth quarter turn Swagelok vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
Free Shipping Note: The TVO-5B Vacuum Oven is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.
View Product ManualDownload
View Complete SpecsDownload
5 cubic ft
+/-200 grams per shelf
+/-1000 grams fully loaded
5 adjustable shelves (18”W x 24” D each)
(Approx 8 shelves max)
120V / 1ph / 13FLA
35 °F above ambient temperature to 150°F
+/-4 °F at 105 °F
Exterior:25″ W x 30.5″ D x 30.5″ H
Interior:18.25″ W x 24″ D x 18.25″ H