CVO-2 Vacuum Oven
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- Flexible shelving configuration of 5 each 11.5″ x 19″ stack-able shelves
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Simple, set-point control
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V (220V available)
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet insure oven sits solid and level in the workspace
- 3/8th Barb for Vacuum Pump
- ¼” Barb for Venting (N2 Connection OK)
- KF-25 Port for feedthrus or MAXEVAP Connection Kit
Need A Complete CVO-2 Vacuum Package?
Cascade has taken the guess work out of pairing the right vacuum oven with the proper pump. We offer two complete CVO-2 vacuum oven packages with everything you need for vacuum drying. Both packages feature clean, quiet, Agilent oil-free scroll pumps.
The CVO-2 STANDARD Package is an ideal package for vacuum drying or purging requiring a steady, gentle, non-turbulent purge.
The CVO-2 PRO Package is ideal for higher thru-put, faster purge times pulling deeper vacuum.
CVO-2 Comes In Low & High Temp Models
CVO-2 (Low Temp)
Temperature Processing Range: 26°F to 250°F (121°C)
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 1.5°F @ 105°F (40.5°C)
Temperature Stability: +/- 0.4°F @ 105°F(40.5°C)
Temperature Processing Range: Up to 428°F / 220°C
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 6.5% of setpoint
Call 503-847-9047 or email email@example.com for expert direction on selecting your vacuum oven packages.