IN STOCK. FREE SHIPPING.
Benchtop Vacuum Oven for Temperature Sensitive Products
Cascade’s Model TVO-2B offers incredible temperature stability for vacuum drying and purging of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries, or any temperature sensitive material. 2 cubic ft capacity for small batch attention to detail.
The temperature probe is INSIDE the oven, providing accurate, even, stable temps throughout – making accurate use of every inch of shelf space.
American Made. Certified At No Extra Cost.
Cascade vacuum ovens are manufactured in Oregon USA and come certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab, TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities.
- Top-Quality, Easy Turn Swagelok© Valves
- 5 each stackable shelves in flexible configurations
- Temperature probe INSIDE oven for accurate readings
- Full KF-25 port and MAX EVAP lines available for reduced purge times
- Bright LED lights & large tempered safety glass viewing window
- Solvent resistant BUNA-N door gasket
- Microprocessor Control / Digital Vacuum Gauge
Free Shipping Note: The TVO-2B Vacuum Oven is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.
View Product ManualDownload
View Complete SpecsDownload
2 cubic feet
+/-150+ grams per shelf
500 grams fully loaded
5 stackable shelves in 1”, 2” and 3” flexible configurations
120V / 1ph / 13FLA
26 °F above ambient temperature to 240°F
+/-2 °F at 105 °F
Interior:12″ W x 20″ D x 12″ H
Exterior:18.75″ W x 26.5″ D x 24.5″ H