FREE SHIPPING* when ordering on-line
High Production, Large Vacuum Oven for Temperature Sensitive Products
- Vacuum purging of slurries, oils, powders in large production capacities
- Vacuum bake outs of temperature sensitive products
- Vacuum drying large quantities at low temperatures
- Low temp vacuum applicaitons where NRTL certified systems are mandatory
Cascade CVO-10 Differences
Due to how temperature behaves in a vacuum, larger ovens don’t always deliver true temperature stability under vacuum. Cascade’s Model CVO-10 offers incredible temp stability and minimal overshoot for temperature sensitive vacuum trying of pharmaceuticals, botanicals or anything temperature sensitive requiring a vacuum purge.
The temperature probe is INSIDE the oven, providing accurate, even, stable temps throughout – making accurate use of every inch of shelf space.
NRTL Certified at No Extra Cost
Quality Made in USA
Cascade vacuum ovens are manufactured in Oregon, USA and come certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities. Tested to:
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1:2012
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 6101-2-010:2004 Reaffirmed 2014-07
- UL 61010-1:2012-05, UL 61010A-2-010:2002-03
- Supplemented by UL 61010-2-010:2015
- EN 61010-1:2010, EN 61010-2-010:2014
CVO-10 Vacuum Oven Features
- Set on heavy duty, mobile stand for easy moving
- Ergonomic. Turn vacuum pump on/off from oven control panel
- Top-quality, easy-turn vacuum and vent valves
- 9 sliding, removable shelves that pull out and stay in place for easy load/unload
- Full KF-25 (1”) port, lines minimize purge times.
- Fast Venting with larger ½” diameter vent line
- Rear vent barb allows for nitrogen or other inert gas connection
- Bright LED lights & viewing Window
- Solvent resistant BUNA-N door gasket
- Touch Panel LED control screen
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches mercury or torr
Looking for a COMPLETE, TURNKEY System?
The CVO-10 PRO PACKAGE is ready to roll and comes compete with the CVO-10 vacuum oven and the clean, quiet and powerful Agilent IDP15 oil-free scroll pump. Purchase this system as the CVO-10 PRO PACKAGE and save $1000 with the package deal. Order on-line and recieve FREE SHIPPING for an addtional cost savings.
It’s a TRAP! (Vacuum Cold Trap)
For high production enviroments, adding a vacuum cold trap keeps the vacuum pump running optimally, extends time between maintenance and allows reclaimation of outgassed materials. Cascade’s MAXTRAP50 is ideally suited for trapping in these high production environments where typical lab grade traps, with small inlets and outlets can slow things down.
Free Shipping Note: The CVO-10 Vacuum Oven is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.
View CVO-10 Vacuum Oven ManualDownload
View Vacuum Oven SpecsDownload
View CVO-10 DimensionsDownload
10 cubic feet
+/-1250 grams per shelf
+/-11,250 grams fully loaded
9 each sliding, removable shelves (28”x 24”)
230V / 1ph / 12.0A
NEMA 6-15R 230V Outlet
25 °F above ambient temperature to 160 °F
+/-1.5 °F at 105 °F
+/-0.4 °F at 105 °F
Interior:28”L X 24”W x 24”H
Exterior:42”L X 41”W X 40”H
Will Not Fit Through Standard 36″W Doorway