IN STOCK. FREE SHIPPING.
High Production, Large Vacuum Oven for Temperature Sensitive Products
Due to how temperature behaves in a vacuum, larger ovens don’t always deliver true temperature stability under vacuum. Cascade’s Model CVO-10 offers incredible low temp stability for temperature sensitive vacuum trying of pharmaceuticals, botanicals or anything temperature sensitive requiring a vacuum purge. The temperature probe is INSIDE the oven, providing accurate, even, stable temps throughout – making accurate use of every inch of shelf space.
American Made. Certified at No Extra Cost.
Cascade vacuum ovens are manufactured in Oregon, USA and come certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities. Tested to:
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1:2012
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 6101-2-010:2004 Reaffirmed 2014-07
- UL 61010-1:2012-05, UL 61010A-2-010:2002-03
- Supplemented by UL 61010-2-010:2015
- EN 61010-1:2010, EN 61010-2-010:2014
Vacuum Purge Expertise
Contact us for expert direction on setting up large scale vacuum drying systems. 503-847-9047. Visit our showroom in Hillsboro, Oregon to see our full selection of professional laboratory processing tools.
- Set on heavy duty, mobile cart for easy moving
- Turn pump on/off from oven control panel
- Top-Quality Swagelok© Easy Turn Valves
- 9 sliding, removable shelves for easy load/unload
- Full KF-25 (1”) port, lines minimize purge times.
- Fast Venting with larger ½” diameter vent line
- Bright LED lights & Viewing Window
- Solvent Resistant BUNA-N Door Gasket
- Microprocessor Control.
- Digital Vacuum Gauge reads in inches mercury
Free Shipping Note: The CVO-10 Vacuum Oven is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.
View Complete SpecsDownload
View Rack SpecsDownload
10 cubic feet
+/-1250 grams per shelf
+/-11,250 grams fully loaded
9 each sliding, removable shelves (28”x 24”)
230V / 1ph / 12.0A
NEMA 6-15R 230V Outlet
25 °F above ambient temperature to 160 °F
+/-1.5 °F at 105 °F
+/-0.4 °F at 105 °F
Interior:28”L X 24”W x 24”H
Exterior:42”L X 41”W X 40”H
Will Not Fit Through Standard 36″W Doorway