- -25° to 135°C
- -13° to 275°F
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Extra-large digital readout that displays actual and set point temperature simultaneously
- Powerful variable speed duplex pump with open- and closed-loop external circulation capability
- 180° viewing radius (Swivel 180™ rotating control head)
- DuraTop™ heat and chemical resistant top plate
- LidDock™ self-storing reservoir cover (integrated baths only)
- Built-in temperature protection
- Suitable for use with Class III flammable fluids per DIN 12876-1
For optimum temperature stability, the fluid’s viscosity should be 50 centistokes (cSt) or less at its lowest operating temperature. This permits good fluid circulation and minimizes heating from the pump.
For temperatures from 10°C to 90°C, distilled water is recommended.
For temperatures below 10°C, a mixture of laboratory grade ethylene glycol and water should be used. Do not use deionized water. Cascade sells the Polyscience recommended fluids.
- Compliant with the European Directive 2002/95/EC and its latest amendments on Restrictions on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and below the given limits of hazardous substances.
- ETL Intertek (60 Hz units)
- UL 61010-1 / CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1
- UL 61010A-2-010 / CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-010:04
- UL 61010A-2-051 / CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-051:04
- EC Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- EC Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC
- IEC 61010-1-2001 / IEC 61010-2-2001 / IEC 61326:2005 / EN 61326 : 2006
- Inlet and outlet ports are female ¼ inch NPT
- ½ inch (13 mm) ID tubing may also be slid over these connections
- Nylon barbed tubing adapter fittings supplied. Intended for applications from -40° to 93°C. For applications above 93°C, brass, stainless steel, or Teflon® fittings are recommended.
- ¼ inch NPT to M16 stainless steel male adapter fittings are provided with all 50Hz models.
Two USB ports (A and B) USB A is intended for use with a flash drive and allows you to easily log temperature data. USB B allows you to remotely monitor and control your Circulator using a computer.
Ethernet & RS232 / RS485 Serial Communication
An Ethernet port is provided on the back of the Temperature Controller to enable you to connect to a computer network.
Free Shipping Note: PolySciences 45 Liter Hot/Cold Circulating Bath is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations may add additional cost for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.