• Heat-On weight-saving design reduces the mass of the block to be heated
• Blocks feature a proprietary design that eliminates cracking of flasks
• Two probe holes for insertion of temperature probe/s
• Blocks can be used up to 200°C and 260°C for short periods of time
• Manufactured from solid aluminum providing even heat transfer to the entire block
Heat On Block 2L
Replace messy oil baths/heating mantles with easy to handle Heat-On Blocks from Heidolph! Most have accepted these methods are no longer the preferred choice of chemists to heat round bottom flasks. The risk of oil fires or injury from hot oil spills, in addition to the mess associated with the use of oil, means that oil baths no longer represent safe working practice in labs. Heating mantles are expensive, hard to keep clean, do not respond well to spills and often create hot spots when heating.