• 5L Jacketed Nutsche Filter
• 20 Micron 5 Ply Sintered T316L Stainless Wire Mesh
• Heidolph Precision 200
• Temperature Control by Huber’s Ministat 230 Circulating Bath
• All Huber Connection Hardware and Heat Transfer Fluid
• Cascade Sciences MAXTRAP10 Cold Trap -50C.
• Agilent IDP3 Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump – Clean, Quiet and Oil Free
• All Vacuum Connection Hardware
• On-Site Installation and Training
• Shipping is FREE when ordering online
Powerful Stirring and Agitation by Heidolph
The agitator/stirring mechanism is Heidolph’s CORE Overhead Stirring assembly. The agitator moves in axes both parallel and perpendicular to the stir shaft. The Agitator helps maintain a uniform product slurry during filtration
After washing/filtering, the residual material can be removed by lowering and rotating the agitator to brings all the residual material towards the discharge port.