Why Radleys Reactor Ready?
Not all glass lab reactors are created equal. Cascade has selected the Radleys Reactor Ready from the UK for the following unique features:
- Glass vessels may be changed in seconds without tools, for easy cleaning and the ability to easily use a wide range of vessels
- Vessel jacket drains back into TCU reservoir with a simple turn of a knob, no mess
- Hose couplings are hand-tight (no wrenches) and made of PEEK which expands at the same rate as glass, eliminating leaks
- Self-aligning stir shaft positions itself quickly and perfectly in a way that does not create friction on the Teflon stir bearing, eliminating the fish of PTFE flaking into your vessel
- TCU hoses attach to frame, not directly to the vessel itself, placing less strain on the glass joints, preventing chipping.
The temperature probe installed inside the reactor provides accurate, real-time temperature control at the site of decarb reaction. The Huber Unistat CC-508 controlls the temperature. It includes the multi-touch 5.7″ touchscreen controller Pilot ONE which displays all of the system’s important operating parameters and temperature values. It includes the PRO software upgrade with the ability to set timer functions for the decarb process. NRTL Certified.
Prevent contamination. The vacuum pump is oil free. Agilent’s IDP3 Vacuum Pump is a clean, oil-free dry scroll pump designed to outgass final bits of solvent, terp outgassing. NRTL Certified.
Questions? Call 503-847-9047 x 1010 and ask for Jackson [email protected]