Why Radleys Reactor Ready?
Not all glass lab reactors are created equal. Cascade has selected the Radleys Reactor Ready from the UK for the following unique features:
- Glass vessels may be changed in seconds without tools, for easy cleaning and the ability to easily use a wide range of vessels
- Vessel jacket drains back into TCU reservoir with a simple turn of a knob, no mess
- Hose couplings are hand-tight (no wrenches) and made of PEEK which expands at the same rate as glass, eliminating leaks
- Self-aligning stir shaft positions itself quickly and perfectly in a way that does not create friction on the Teflon stir bearing, eliminating the fish of PTFE flaking into your vessel
- TCU hoses attach to frame, not directly to the vessel itself, placing less strain on the glass joints, preventing chipping.
- Reactor: Reactor Ready 20L Glass Jacketed Vessel
- Stirring: Heidolph Hei-TORQUE CORE
- Temperature Control: Huber or Lauda
- Temperature Probe Monitors / Controls Temp Inside Reactor
- Vacuum: Agilent IDP3 Vacuum Pump
- Thermal Fluids, Hoses, Connections
The temperature probe installed inside the reactor provides accurate, real-time temperature control at the site of decarb reaction. The Huber CC-308B controls the temperature. Equipped with a multitouch 5.7″ touch screen for easy control and use. All important operating parameters and temperature values are neatly displayed on the touchscreen. Includes a favorites menu, the one-click operation, and integrated technical glossary, making operation easy and intuitive. Integrated USB and Ethernet ports allows connection to a PC or network, e.g. for remote control or data transmission.
Prevent contamination. The vacuum pump is oil free. Agilent’s IDP3 Vacuum Pump is a clean, oil-free dry scroll pump designed to outgass final bits of solvent, terp outgassing. NRTL Certified.