- Heidolph’s 20 Liter Jacketed Process Reaction Vessel on Frame
- Heidolph’s Hei-Torque CORE Overhead Stirrer
- Huber Unistat CC-508 with Pilot ONE Controller
- Vacuum with Agilent’s IDP3 dry scroll oil-free vacuum pump
- All thermofluids, hoses and connection fittings
- Temperature Probe Monitors/Controls Temp Inside Reactor
- On-Site Installation (Continental USA)
Questions? Call 503-847-9047 x 1010 and ask for Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to 24/7 Automate?
- Ask us about continuous feed from the Heidolph 20L Rotary Evaporator with Distimatic Control into the Decarb Reactor!
The Huber Unistat CC-508 is responsible for controlling the temperature of externally connected applications and thermoregulation of objects directly in the thermostat bath. It includes the multi-touch 5.7″ touchscreen controller Pilot ONE which displays all of the system’s important operating parameters and temperature values. The temperature probe installed inside the reactor provides accurate, real-time temperature control at the site of decarb reaction. NRTL Certified.
Agilent’s IDP3 Vacuum Pump is a clean, oil-free dry scroll pump designed to pull viscous fluid from after decarboxylation. NRTL Certified.