Cascade’s Model CVO-10 offers incredible temperature stability for vacuum drying and purging of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries – especially temperature sensitive material. This vacuum oven will liberate solvents, water or other unwanted compounds in large batch production environments.
Processing Temperature Sensitive Material? The CVO-10 comes in both low temp & high temp versions.
Be sure to get the low temp CVO-10 version that has excellent temperature uniformity for products such as pharmaceuticals, slurries or any product that can be damaged or destroyed by temperature fluctuations.
Low Temperature Processing Range: 26°F to 250°F (121°C)
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 1.5°F @ 105°F (40.5°C)
Temperature Stability: +/- 0.4°F @ 105°F(40.5°C)
High Temperature Processing Range: Up to 428°F / 220°C
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 6.5% of setpoint
At time of order we will verify the high / low temp version best suited to your requirements.
CVO-10 PRO Package Includes
- Cascade Sciences CVO-10 Vacuum Oven
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Mobile Cart
- 9 Shelves
- MAX EVAP Connection Kit
- Agilent IDP15 Oil-Free Vacuum Pump, 9cfm
Want High Production In Smaller Multiple Batches?
Our TVO-5 DOUBLE UP Package offers the same 10 cubic feet of processing space. Two each ovens share a powerful Agilent IDP15 oil-free vacuum pump with our MAX EVAP Connection Kit. Allows for large thru-put, faster purge times and the ability to work in multiple, smaller batches.
CVO-10 Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 9 sliding, removable shelves that pull out and stay in place for easy load/unload
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Easy mobility as oven sits on heavy duty industrial cart. Pump sits underneath at base of cart.
- VITON door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury or torr
- Smooth, quarter-turn vent valve
- Rear KF-25 port includes MAX EVAP Connection Kit for rapid vacuum drying or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 220V / 1ph / 10AMPS
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Ergonomic. Turn vacuum pump on/off from oven control panel
- Fast Venting with larger ½” diameter vent line
- Rear vent barb allows for nitrogen or other inert gas connection
- Touch Panel LED control screen with user settable features
Agilent IDP15 Oil-Free Scroll Pump Features
- Quiet. Less noisy that diapharm or oil-rotary vane pumps
- No Inlet / Exhaust Filters Required
- Hour Meter For Tracking Service Intervals
- 1 Year Warranty
- NRTL Certified
- Expert Rebuild/Maintenance Available from Cascade
- Maintenance is the replacement of a single interior tip seal. Order our IDP15 Tip Seal Replacement Kit or ask us about our maintenance service.
- Pull Deeper Vacuum / Better Vapor Tolerance With Gas Ballast Positions.The IDP15 has two gas ballast ports that assist the pump in handling condensable gases such as water vapor, or other gaseous products that become liquids or solvents when reaching atmospheric pressure.
Configure Your Own Vacuum Purge Set-Up
Pick from a wide variety of pumps and accessories and build your custom CVO-10 package!
Have questions? Call 503-847-9047 for vacuum drying expertise.
Contact us for expert direction on selecting your vacuum oven packages by dialing extension #1.
Free Shipping Note: When ordering online, shipping is free! The CVO-10 PRO Package is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations can add up to $120 for liftgate services. At time of order, Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.
Note: this oven will not fit through a standard 36″ doorway.