Applications For Edwards nXDS20iC Scroll Vacuum Pump
- At 16.5 CFM, an ideal vacuum pump for 10 cubic ft or multiple 5 cubic ft vacuum ovens. For maximum benefit, we recommend connecting this vacuum pump with our KF-25 MAX EVAP connection kit.
- Outgassing of material that is aggressive, acidic, or corrosive
- Clean room Processes
- Chemical Applications – Gel dryers, glove boxes, rotary evaporators, centrifuges, solvent recovery, distillation/extraction/filtration
- Analytic & Research Laboratories – Chamber evacuation, coating systems, turbopump
- High Energy Physics – Beam lines, accelerators, mobile pump carts, turbopump backing, laser evacuation
Edwards nXDSiC Scroll Vacuum Pump Features
- Sophisticated pump control with several control modes. RS-232 / USB / RS-485
- Quiet Processing at 52 Decibels
- Lubricant-free and hermetically sealed prevents cross contamination
- 1 Year Warranty
- Certified, Expert Rebuild/Maintenance available from Cascade
- Quiet operation with typical noise during operation < 52 dB(A) for minimal environmental impact.
- Advanced interface providing a variety of traditional and analogue and digital control methods enabling remote control/monitoring via RS232 or RS485
- A USB port for service use
- Cascade includes the power cord & exhaust hose at no extra charge
- Accurate pump speed control of 1% of maximum running speed
- Gas ballast allows for vacuum flexibility and higher vapor tolerance
- Automatic thermal protection prevents overheating
Have questions? Chat, Call 503-847-9047 or email [email protected]
Free Shipping!The Edwards XDS20iC is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.