The CVO-2 PRO Package allows for easy expansion.
Easily connect another vacuum oven to the large pumping system to increase capacity and save on future costs.
The CVO-2 PRO Package reduces purge and dry times. Our MAXEVAP Connection Kit allows water, solvents, surfactants, outgassed material the largest exit path off your product and out of the oven. The MAXEVAP connection kit features a large 1” diameter oven exit port, 1″ diameter KF-25 lines and KF-25 adjustable vacuum valve. Much larger vapor flow path than traditional 3/8th diameter tubing.
Processing Temperature Sensitive Material? The CVO-2 comes in both low temp & high temp versions.
Be sure to get the low temp CVO-2 version that has excellent temperature uniformity for products such as pharmaceuticals, slurries, or any product that can be damaged or destroyed by temperature fluctuations.
Low Temperature Processing Range: 26°F to 250°F (121°C)
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 1.5°F @ 105°F (40.5°C)
Temperature Stability: +/- 0.4°F @ 105°F(40.5°C)
High Temperature Processing Range: Up to 428°F / 220°C
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 6.5% of setpoint
At time of order we will verify the high / low temp version best suited to your requirements.
Both oven and pump can run off a single dedicated 120V / 1ph / 20 AMP circuit. Both oven and pump can be built/ configured to run on 220V / 1ph.
CVO-2 PRO Package Includes:
- CVO-2 vacuum oven
- 5 aluminum shelves in 1″, 2″ and 3″ heights for varied configurations
- Agilent IDP7, 5.4CFM dry scroll pump
- MAXEVAP vacuum oven to pump connection kit. This special connection kit optimizes flow rates with a large 1″ dia exit path out of oven, large, vacuum rated 1″ diameter lines, a large 1″ diameter vacuum valve and into the 1″ diameter vacuum pump inlet. At no time is the out-gas load restricted or flow reduced. Also includes the KF-25 hardware.
CVO-2 Vacuum Oven Features:
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- Flexible shelving configuration of 5 each 11.5″ x 19″ stack-able shelves
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAXEVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V or 220V power options are available
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet insure your unit sits solid and level in the workspace
Agilent IDP7 Dry Scroll Pump Features:
- Oil-Free. Eliminates contamination risk. Will not smoke out exhaust, no filter required.
- Quiet (for a vacuum pump)
- 5.4 CFM pumping speed
- Ultimate vacuum: 2 x 10-2 Torr
- 120V or 220V / 1ph power – flexible configuration
- Adjustable “gas ballast” allows for better solvent tolerance / ingestion
- Maintenance requires the replacement of a single “tip seal”. Low cost of ownership.
- Powerful enough to accommodate a second vacuum pump