Processing Temperature Sensitive Material? The CVO-5 comes in both low temp & high temp versions.
Be sure to get the low temp CVO-5 version that has excellent temperature uniformity for products such as pharmaceuticals, slurries or any product that can be damaged or destroyed by temperature fluctuations.
Low Temperature Processing Range: 26°F to 250°F (121°C)
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 1.5°F @ 105°F (40.5°C)
Temperature Stability: +/- 0.4°F @ 105°F(40.5°C)
High Temperature Processing Range: Up to 428°F / 220°C
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 6.5% of setpoint
At time of order we will verify the high / low temp version best suited to your requirements.
CVO-5 Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 5 each adjustable shelves
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Touchscreen LED Control Panel with adjustable settings
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Energize vacuum pump from control panel
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V or 220V power options are available
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet insure your unit sits solid and level in the workspace
Need A Complete Vacuum Drying or Purge System?
Cascade has taken the guess work out of pairing the right vacuum oven with the proper pump. We offer complete CVO-5 vacuum oven packages that have everything you need to begin vacuum drying. Save money when purchasing as a complete package.
The CVO-5 STANDARD Package is an ideal benchtop set up for vacuum drying or purging temp sensitive material requiring a steady, gentle, non-turbulent purge. Includes a Welch 2052B-01, oil-free diaphragm pump with PTFE interior heads, a filter inlet and connection hardware.
The CVO-5 DOUBLE UP is our most popular configuration. Two each ovens share a powerful Agilent IDP15 oil-free vacuum pump with our MAX EVAP Connection Kit. Allows for large thru-put, faster purge times and the ability to work in multiple, smaller batches.
Have questions? Call 503-847-9047 for vacuum drying expertise.
Contact us for expert direction on selecting your vacuum oven packages by dialing extension #1.
Free Shipping Note: When ordering online, shipping is free!The TVO-5 Vacuum Oven is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.