Processing Temperature Sensitive Material? The CVO-10 offers superior temp stability under vacuum.
Cascade’s CVO-10 version offers excellent temperature uniformity for products such as pharmaceuticals, slurries or any product that can be damaged or destroyed by temperature fluctuations.
CVO-10 Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 9 sliding, removable shelves that pull out and stay in place for easy load/unload
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Easy mobility as oven sits on heavy duty industrial cart. Pump sits underneath at base of cart
- VITON door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury or torr
- Smooth, quarter-turn vent valve
- Rear KF-25 port includes MAXEVAP Connection Kit for rapid vacuum drying or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 220V / 1ph / 10AMPS plugs into NEMA 16-5R outlet
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Ergonomic. Turn vacuum pump on/off from oven control panel
- Fast Venting with larger ½” diameter vent line. Allows for nitrogen or other inert gas connection
- Touch Panel LED control screen with user settable features (torr, mtorr, Hg, Fahrenheit, Celsius)
- Walls lined with heat conductive copper for improved temp transfer. Known antimicrobial properties can prevent bacteria buildup
Need A Complete CVO-10 Vacuum Drying or Purge System?
Cascade has taken the guesswork out of pairing the right vacuum oven with the proper pump. We offer complete 10 cubic foot vacuum oven packages that have everything you need to begin vacuum drying on a large scale. See our complete vacuum oven packages here.
Have questions? Chat, Call 503-847-9047 or email [email protected]