Processing Temperature Sensitive Material? The CVO-10 offers superior temp stability under vacuum.
Be sure to get the low temp CVO-10 version that has excellent temperature uniformity for products such as pharmaceuticals, slurries or any product that can be damaged or destroyed by temperature fluctuations.
Low Temperature Processing Range: 26°F to 250°F (121°C)
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 1.5°F @ 105°F (40.5°C)
Temperature Stability: +/- 0.4°F @ 105°F(40.5°C)
CVO-10 Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 9 sliding, removable shelves that pull out and stay in place for easy load/unload
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Easy mobility as oven sits on heavy duty industrial cart. Pump sits underneath at base of cart.
- VITON door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury or torr
- Smooth, quarter-turn vent valve
- Rear KF-25 port includes MAX EVAP Connection Kit for rapid vacuum drying or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 220V / 1ph / 10AMPS
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Ergonomic. Turn vacuum pump on/off from oven control panel
- Fast Venting with larger ½” diameter vent line
- Rear vent barb allows for nitrogen or other inert gas connection
- Touch Panel LED control screen with user settable features
Need A Complete CVO-10 Vacuum Drying or Purge System?
Cascade has taken the guesswork out of pairing the right vacuum oven with the proper pump. We offer two complete 10 cubic foot vacuum oven packages that have everything you need to begin vacuum drying on a large scale.
The CVO-10 PRO Package pairs the CVO-10 with the clean, quiet, powerful Agilent IDP15 vacuum pump. Purchase the CVO-10 PRO Package and save $1642.86 over retail.
The CVO-5 DOUBLE UP Package offers the same 10 cubic foot processing capacity, but in two ovens for smaller, multiple batch management. The CVO-5 DOUBLE UP Package is also self-contained on its own mobile, industrial cart. The CVO-5 DOUBLE UP Package saves $1642.86 over retail.
A Vacuum Cold Trap for High Production Environments
For high production environments, adding a vacuum cold trap keeps the vacuum pump running optimally, extends time between maintenance and allows reclamation of outgassed materials. Cascade’s MAXTRAP50 is ideally suited for trapping in these high production environments where typical lab grade traps, with small inlets and outlets can slow things down.
Have questions? Call 503-847-9047 or email@example.com for vacuum drying expertise.
Contact us for expert direction on selecting your vacuum oven packages by dialing extension #1.
Free Shipping Note: When ordering online, shipping is free! The CVO-10 Vacuum Oven is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations can add up to $120 for liftgate services. At time of order, Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.