CVO-5 Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 5 each adjustable shelves
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Touchscreen LED Control Panel with adjustable settings
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Energize vacuum pump from control panel
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAXEVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V or 220V power options are available
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet insure your unit sits solid and level in the workspace
- Stainless Steel option available
- Made in USA
Agilent IDP15 Oil-Free Scroll Pump Features
- Quiet. Less noisy that diaphragm or oil-rotary vane pumps
- Oil Free. No Inlet / Exhaust Filters Required
- Hour Meter For Tracking Service Intervals
- 1 Year Warranty
- NRTL Certified
- Expert Rebuild/Maintenance Available from Cascade
- Maintenance is the replacement of a single interior tip seal. Order our IDP15 Tip Seal Replacement Kit or ask us about our maintenance service.
- Pull Deeper Vacuum / Better Vapor Tolerance With Gas Ballast Positions. The IDP15 has two gas ballast ports that assist the pump in handling condensable gases such as water vapor, or other gaseous products that become liquids or solvents when reaching atmospheric pressure.
MAXTRAP50 Cold Trap
- Temperatures to -50°C
- UL & CSA Certified
- Eco Refrigerants
- 4 ft of 1″ Dia Vacuum Tubing with KF-25 Flanges on each end, KF-25 clamps, centering rings
- Large KF-25 Inlet & Outlet
- Stainless Steel COLDWELL Trap Insert
The CVO-5 vacuum oven offers incredible temperature stability for vacuum drying and purging of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries, or any temperature sensitive material. This vacuum oven will liberate solvents, water or other unwanted compounds in a small batch, R&D, laboratory environments.
The system is mounted on industrial-grade, mobile racks for mobility and ease of cleaning the laboratory. Casters are lockable.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAXEVAP connection kit – giving water, solvents, surfactants, any outgassing material the largest exit path off the product and out of the oven. The MAXEVAP connection kit features a large 1″ diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and a KF-25 precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times. Our KF-25 pump manifold allows both ovens to be sufficiently powered by a single vacuum pump.
The MAXTRAP50 provides a high thru-put cold trap.
- Two each Cascade Sciences CVO-5 vacuum ovens
- A total of 10 each removable, height adjustable aluminum shelves
- The clean, quiet Agilent IDP15, 9 CFM oil-free scroll vacuum pump
- Cascade’s MAX EVAP Connection Kits on each oven for large exit path, vapor flow
- MAXTRAP50, -50°C cold trap with approx 3 quart capacity
- Heavy-duty mobile industrial racks for ovens, pump and trap
Have questions? Chat, Call 503-847-9047 or email [email protected]