CVO-2 PRO Package Includes
- CVO-2 vacuum oven
- 5 aluminum shelves in 1″, 2″ and 3″ heights for varied configurations
- Agilent IDP7, 5.4CFM dry scroll pump
- MAXEVAP vacuum oven to pump connection kit. This special connection kit optimizes flow rates with a large 1″ dia exit path out of oven, large, vacuum rated 1″ diameter lines, a large 1″ diameter vacuum valve and into the 1″ diameter vacuum pump inlet. At no time is the out-gas load restricted or flow reduced. Also includes the KF-25 hardware.
The CVO-2 PRO Package allows for easy expansion
- Easily connect another vacuum oven to the large pumping system to increase capacity and save on future costs.
- Both oven and pump can run off a single dedicated 120V / 1ph / 20 AMP circuit. Both oven and pump can be built/ configured to run on 220V / 1ph
CVO-2 Vacuum Oven
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 5 shelves (11.5″W x 19″D) in a flexible configuration. Stack-able and removable
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Simple, set-point control
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAXEVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V (220V available)
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet ensure oven sits solid and level in the workspace
- 3/8″ Barb for Vacuum Pump
- 1/4″ Barb for Venting (N2 Connection OK)
- KF-25 Port for feedthroughs or MAXEVAP Connection Kit
Agilent IDP7 Dry Scroll Pump Features:
- Oil-Free. Eliminates contamination risk. Will not smoke out exhaust, no filter required.
- Quiet (for a vacuum pump)
- 5.4 CFM pumping speed
- Ultimate vacuum: 2 x 10-2 Torr
- 120V or 220V / 1ph power – flexible configuration
- Adjustable “gas ballast” allows for better solvent tolerance / ingestion
- Maintenance requires the replacement of a single “tip seal”. Low cost of ownership.
- Powerful enough to accommodate a second vacuum pump
Want Hotter Than 150°C (300°F)?
CVO-2-HT (High Temp) has a temperature range Up to 220°C (428°F)