- R&D, laboratory scale forced-air convection drying
- Decarboxylation processes
- Drying organic material. Drier material will yield better results than processing wet material. Removing as much moisture as possible pre-processing will save time in in the post process of vacuum purge and winterization.
- Lab glassware dryer
Model CDO-5 Features
- Horizontal Airflow. The airflow moves uniformity across the shelf space from right to left
- Digital set-point control, timer and overtemp failsafe protection
- Humidity sensor displays relative humidity levels during process
- Stainless steel interior / Food lab-grade construction
- 1 Year Warranty
- Includes 2 stainless steel shelves, height adjustable with mounting clips
- Includes 2 temp rated mesh bags for easy loading & uniform drying of messy powders, ground up or turbulent materials
- Triple wall construction the CDO-5 meets CE, UL and TUV requirements to keep work-spaces cool
- Quality made in Oregon USA
- 120V / 1ph / 14FLA NEMA 5-15P Plug Supplied (220V 1 PH Version available)
Have questions? Call 503-847-9047 for laboratory drying expertise.
Contact us for expert direction on selecting your forced-air lab oven by dialing extension #1.
Free Shipping Note: When ordering online shipping is free!
The CDO-5 dry & decarboxylation oven is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.