- Industrial scale forced-air convection drying
- Decarboxylation processes
- Drying organic material. Drier material will yield better results than processing wet material. Removing as much moisture as possible pre-processing will save time in in the post process of vacuum purge and winterization.
- Lab glassware dryer
Model CDO-28 Features
- Horizontal Airflow. The airflow moves uniformity across the shelf space from right to left
- Digital set-point control, timer and overtemp failsafe protection
- Mositure sensor displays relative humidity / moisture levels during process
- Stainless steel interior / Food lab-grade construction
- Includes 6 sliding, extend and stay in place shelves for ease of loading. Stainless Steel.
- Includes 6 temp-rated, fine micron mesh bags for easy loading & uniform drying of messy powders, ground up or turbulent materials
- Fast heat-up: 24 Minutes to 300°F / Uniformity: +/- 3.5°F
- Stainless steel interior / Food lab grade construction
- Triple wall construction meets CE, UL and TUV requirements to keep work-spaces cool.
- Quality Made in Oregon USA
- 1 Year Warranty
Have questions? Call 503-847-9047 for laboratory drying expertise.
Contact us for expert direction on selecting your vacuum oven packages by dialing extension #1.
Free Shipping Note: When ordering online shipping is free! The CDO-28 Dry & Decarboxylation Oven is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.