Purchase CDO-5 extra bags when:
- You add extra CDO-5 shelves
- Need to pre-load product prior to drying
- Replacement from wear and tear
- Two temp resistant bags are already included with the purchase of Cascade’s Model CDO-5 Dry and Decarb Oven
CDO-5 Mesh Bag Features:
- Temperature resistant, Non-outgassing
- Designed to fit the shelves on the CDO-5 Drying Oven
- Less Mess. Very fine mesh keeps drying neat
- Allows for airflow thru entire product during decarboxylation or drying process
- Works in any kitchen convection / forced air laboratory oven
- Sewn with love in Oregon, USA. Supporting our local small businesses
The mesh bag material conforms to relevant parts of FDA 21 CFR 175-178 for direct food contact and has passed the USP Testing for Class IV Plastic.
General temperature performance from the manufacturer states a softening point of approximately 150°C / 300°F. Because the material is used in a wide variety of conditions/processes, the stated temperature parameter for softening may or may not apply to a customer’s specific use.
Ultimately customers must make their own determination that use of this mesh bag is safe and suitable for their intended application. These mesh bags are considered consumable items that do degrade and should be expected to be replaced with continued use.