Cascade Sciences CVO-5-EX vacuum ovens are certified for safe operation in locations where explosive concentrations of specific volatile gases or vapors occur infrequently, unintentionally, and only for short durations — typically due to accidents, leaks, or failure of a positive ventilation system.
NFPA 70: The UL 60079-2 hazardous equipment certification also satisfy the US National Electrical Code’s NFPA 70 Article 500 and 505 requirements for hazardous (classified) location equipment as well as NFPA 496 requirements for purge and pressurized equipment.
CVO-5-EX Vacuum Oven Features
- Global Hazardous Location Certifications, including NRTL
- 5 each adjustable shelves
- Solvent resistant VITON gasket
- Door design preserves gasket, improves vacuum integrity
- Touchscreen LED Control Panel with adjustable, timer, torr, mtorr, Inches Hg
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAXEVAPpurging
- 120V or 220V 1ph power configurations
- Exteriors: 304 Stainless Steel
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet, unit sits solid and level in workspace
- Made in USA
Need A Complete Vacuum Drying System?
We offer complete CVO-5-EX vacuum oven packages that include vacuum pumps with explosion proof motors. Just ask!