Hei-TORQUE Value 400 Package Provides Turnkey Overhead Stirring
Overhead stirring is more powerful than magnetic stirring and is ideal for larger quantities of high viscosity material. It is also an effective way to allow trapped solvents, such as ethanol to escape from slurries or mixtures. For when magnetic stirring is not enough, Cascade Sciences has assembled Heidolph’s most popular, powerful overhead stirring components into a single kit.
The Hei-TORQUE Value 400 Package comes with everything you need to increase the power and productivity of stirring tasks – including Heidolph’s 3 year warranty and leading safety standards.
Save almost $300 over Heidolph list prices plus free shipping on this special kit from Cascade.
Heidolph Offers Quality & Safety for Laboratory Environments
If your laboratory environment deals with aggressive fumes, liquids, and vapors – Heidolph’s stirring motors have a sealed housing to prevent internal degradation and corrosion. The sealed panel is made of glass and the magnetic Smart-Knob makes the entire housing tight. IP54 rated for protection against water splashing from any direction and dust particle ingress.
While many off the shelf overhead stirring motors run above 60dB, Heidolph’s stir motors operate at approximately 50dB.
- IP54 rated to protect against corrosion and short circuits
- Smooth start prevents spilling/splashing
- Safe, non-sparking motors
- Build for continuous operation, with high thermal load safety cut off
- Quieter, below 50dB. Other units run approx 60dB
- Over-temperature safety circuits for continuous operation
Pitch Blade Impeller
- Recommended for average or high speed
- Mixing tasks with medium or high viscosity
- Excellent for homogenization and suspensions
- Creates an axial flow
Heidolph Overhead Stir Kit Includes:
- hei-TORQUE Value 400 Motor, 115V
- Pitched Blade Impeller for Axial Flow
- Universal Stand and Clamp
- Simple Dial Control Speed
Want Even More Precision?
The torque indicator on the 400 Value package is a symbol. If you want to be able to see RPM, Upgrade to Heidolph’s Precision Overhead Stirrer Package. The Precision 400 control provides a larger display, pre-programmed profiles, RPM and torque graph and RS 232 or USB interface to process data. It even has a timer/counter!
View Complete Sales Brochure
Input 150 Watts
Output 90 Watts
Indicator – Symbol
400 Ncm Max
PROPELLER PR 30
Stainless Steel AISI 316Ti
5.6 Kg (12.34lbs)
93mm W x 328mm H x 241mm D
DIN EN 61010-1:2001
DIN EN 61010-2-051:2015
IP54 Ingress Protection