Save $89 Over Heidolph List Price!
Heidolph MR Hei-Tec
Premium Magnetic Stirring Hotplate to 300°C
Part Number 036110582 (with PT1000 Temperature Sensor)
The MR Hei-Tec magnetic hot plate stirrer provides smooth to intense mixing and heating of low-viscosity fluids or decomposing organic and inorganic substances.The strong magnetic allows stirring even high viscosity media or volumes of 20 liters of water with ease.
Other magnetic hot plates can burn product. Cascade offers this high quality magnetic hot plate with an additional temperature sensor that allows for precise temperature control, overshoot protection and reproducible results.
MR Hei-Tec Performance Features
- Digital, illuminated display for easy setting & monitoring. Illuminated button indicates the stirring mode is activated
- Digital speed setting from 100 to 1,400 rpm at an accuracy of ±2 % and temperature setting up to 300°C
- Addtional temperature sensor provides precise temperature control, overshoot protection and reproducible results
What Makes This a Premium Magnetic Hotplate?
The industry is flooded with low-cost magnetic hot plates. Units with glass or ceramic top plates may be chemical and scratch resistant but require longer heat-up times. Aluminium top plates allow for immediate heat transfer but are not chemical-resistant or scratch-proof.
The Kera-Disk® Top Plate
Kera-Disk® top plates combines the best qualities of both ceramic and aluminum top plates. The aluminium top plate allows for immediate heat transfer and quick heat-up times. The thin layer of ceramic coating makes it chemical-resistant and scratch-proof.
Additional Temperature Sensor Protects Product, Repeatable Results
Cascade includes an additonal stainless steel temperature sensor to monitor and control product temperaure while stirring. This prevents overshoot and delivers consistent, repeatable results.
Sealed Housing Prevents Corrosion, Expect 10 Year Lifespan
The MR Series hot plates have a sealed housing. This protects all the mechanical and electrical parts from aggressive fumes, liquids and vapors. The sealed housing prevents the internal corrosion that leads to expensive repairs. This magnetic hotplate is backed by Heidolph’s industry leading 3 year warranty.
Heidolph Safety for Magnetic Hot Plate Stirring
- If heating is switched on, the on/off button is illuminated. In addition, a residual heat indicator prevents from burning hazards when heat function is switched off
- A separate on/off switch for heating prevents an unintentional heat-up
- Independent safety circuit will switch off heating if hotplate temperature exceeds 25°C over temperature set point
- To protect your sample from overheating a safety circuit switches off heating if the temperature sensor is not immersed in your media vessel
- Safety circuits avoid an overheat situation of your hotplate: if the temperature overshoots the heating will be powered off immediately
See It In Action
Heidolph MR Hei-Tec
(with PT1000 Temperature Sensor)
115V / 1ph
100 to 1,400 rpm
Accuracy ±2 %
~10 Years with proper use