IN STOCK. FREE SHIPPING
Insure your pre-process drying or decarboxylation is done thoroughly and uniformly with Cascade’s temperature resistant, non-outgassing mesh bags.
- Ideal for uniform drying of ground plant material or powders
- Very fine mesh keeps drying neat
- Allows for airflow thru entire product during decarboxylation or drying process
- Works in any kitchen convection / forced air laboratory oven
- Bags are included with purchase of Cascade’s CDO-5 or CDO-28 Dry & Decarb Ovens.
- Additional bags sold separately
- Sewn with love in Oregon, USA. Supporting our local small businesses
Cascade’s temp rated Mesh Bags are included with purchase of Cascade’s CDO-5 or CDO-28 Dry & Decarb Ovens, or sold separately in two sizes. At time of order we will contact you to determine the best size for your needs.
- 15″ D x 22.5″ W
- 22″D x 28.5″ W
15″ D x 22.5″ W (Model CDO-5)
22″D x 28.5″ W (Model CDO-28)
15″ D x 22.5 “W – Approx 2.5lbs of medium ground material, 1″ thick
22″D x 28.5″ W – Approx 5+lbs of medium ground material, 1” thick
*At time of order we will contact you to determine the best size for your needs.
Temp Rated Nylon
Softens at 190C
Melts at 220C