IN STOCK. FREE SHIPPING.
Cascade’s Drying Oven Model CDO-5 is a powerful, uniform dryer in a benchtop configuration. This forced air oven is also ideal for quickly decarboxylation of plant material prior to extractions – as dry plant material will yield better results than wet plant material. Removing as much water as possible up front will likely be a time saver in the post process of vacuum purge and winterization.
The CDO-5 is equipped with a quality stainless steel interior for food lab grade cleanliness. With triple wall construction, the CDO-5 meets CE requirements to keep work-spaces cool. The CDO-5 has sensitive digital control, overtemp failsafe protection and a quick ramp-up time.
- Temp Rated, Large Capacity Mesh Bags For Easy Loading Ground Organic Material
- Humidity Sensor Displays Relative Humidity / Moisture Levels During Process
- Fast Heat-Up: 28 Minutes To 300°F / Uniformity: +/- 3°F
- Easy Timer For Automatic Operation
- TUV Certified. CSA & CE Approved
- Food Lab Grade Material Construction. Made in USA. 1 Year Warranty
- 120V / 1ph / 14FLA NEMA 5-15P Plug Supplied
Free Shipping Note: The CDO-5 Dry & Decarboxylation Oven is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.
View Complete SpecsDownload
+/- 5 Pounds Plant Material
2 Adjustable Shelves (20.75” x 19”)
4.9 Cubic Feet
36 °F Above Room Temp to 350 °F
Interior: W 21″ x H 20.75″ x D 19.44″
Exterior: W 34.1” x H 38.75” x D 28.1”