IN STOCK. FREE SHIPPING.
Cascade Sciences Model CDO-5 is a powerful benchtop forced air laboratory oven.
- R&D, laboratory scale forced-air convection drying
- Decarboxylation processes
- Drying organic material. Drier material will yield better results than processing wet material. Removing as much moisture as possible pre-processing will save time in in the post process of vacuum purge and winterization.
- Lab glassware dryer
NRTL Certified and Made in USA
- Built to highest quality standards with the NRTL Certifcation. A requirement of many municiplaities.
- With triple wall construction the CDO-5 meets CE, UL and TUV requirements to keep work-spaces cool.
- Horizontal Airflow. The airflow moves uniformity across the shelf space from right to left
- Digital set-point control, timer and overtemp failsafe protection
- Humidity sensor displays relative humidity / moisture levels during process
- Stainless steel interior / Food lab grade construction
- 1 Year Warranty
- 2 stainless steel shelves
- 2 temp rated mesh bags for easy loading & uniform drying of messy powders, ground up or turbulent materials
- 120V / 1ph / 14FLA NEMA 5-15P Plug Supplied
Free Shipping Note: The CDO-5 Dry & Decarboxylation Oven is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.
View CDO Ovens Spec SheetDownload
View CDO-5 Operations ManualDownload
4.9 Cubic Foot Benchtop (138 Cubic Liters)
2 Adjustable Shelves (20.75” x 19”)
Shelf Weight Capacity 50 lbs each
W 21″ x H 20.75″ x D 19.44″
W 34.1” x H 38.75” x D 28.1”
36°F Above Room Temp to 350°F
TEMP STABILITY AT ALL TEMPS
TEMP UNIFORMITY @ 100°F
TEMP UNIFORMITY @ 240°F
TEMP UNIFORMITY @ 305°F
HEAT UP & STABILIZATION TIME
77°F to 240°F = 40 min
220 per hour @ 176°F
LINEAR SHELF SPACE AIRFLOW
145 Feet Per Min (44 Liters Per Min)
EXHAUST AIRFLOW @ 176°F
18.5 Feet Per Min (523.9 Liters Per Min)
Unit 208 lbs (94 kg)
Shipping 258 lbs (117 kg)