IN STOCK. FREE SHIPPING.
Cascade’s Drying Oven Model CDO-28 is a powerful, large capacity forced air laboratory oven.
- Industrial scale forced-air convection drying
- Decarboxylation processes
- Drying organic material. Drier material will yield better results than processing wet material. Removing as much moisture as possible pre-processing will save time in in the post process of vacuum purge and winterization.
- Lab glassware dryer
NRTL Certified and Made in USA
- Built to highest quality standards with the NRTL Certifcation. A requirement of many municiplaities.
- With triple wall construction the CDO-28 meets CE, UL and TUV requirements to keep work-spaces cool.
- Horizontal Airflow. The airflow moves uniformity across the shelf space from right to left
- Digital set-point control, timer and overtemp failsafe protection
- Humidity sensor displays relative humidity / moisture levels during process
- Fast heat-up: 24 Minutes to 300°F / Uniformity: +/- 3.5°F
- Stainless steel interior / Food lab grade construction
- 1 Year Warranty
- 6 sliding, extending shelves for ease of loading
- 6 temp rated, large capacity mesh bags for easy loading & uniform drying of messy powders, ground up or turbulent materials
Free Shipping Note: The CDO-28 Dry & Decarb Oven is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.
View Product ManualDownload
View CDO Drying Oven SpecificationsDownload
CAPACITY / VOLUME
28 Cubic Feet
6 Adjustable Stainless Shelves
(31” W x 23” D)
6 Temp Rated Mesh Bags
(27.5″ W x 21.5″ D)
Interior: W 31.5″ x H 60.5″ x D 26″
Exterior:W 43” x H 85.5” D 34.3”
36°F Above Room Temp to 350°F
TEMP RECOVERY @ 240F
Door Open 30 Seconds:
3 min to stablize
Door Open 60 Seconds:
5 min to stabilize
230V – 240V / 1ph / 26AMP
Requires 30 AMP Circuit
Oven Must Be Hardwired By Electrician
Oven will also run on 208V