IN STOCK. FREE SHIPPING.
Cascade’s Drying Oven Model CDO-28 is a powerful, large capacity plant/glassware dryer. It’s is also ideal for decarboxylation of plant material prior to extractions – as dry plant material will yield better results than wet plant material. Removing as much water as possible up front will likely be a time saver in the post process of vacuum purge and winterization.
The CDO-28 is equipped with a quality stainless steel interior for food lab grade cleanliness. With triple wall construction, the CDO-28 meets CE, UL and TUV requirements to keep work-spaces cool. The CDO-28 has sensitive digital control, overtemp failsafe protection, humidity monitoring and a quick heat-up time.
- Temp Rated, Large Capacity Mesh Bags For Easy Loading Ground Organic Material
- Humidity Sensor Displays Relative Humidity / Moisture Levels During Process
- Fast Heat-Up: 24 Minutes To 300°F / Uniformity: +/- 3.5°F
- Easy Timer For Automatic Operation
- TUV Certified. CSA & CE Approved
- Food Lab Grade Material Construction. Made in USA. 1 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping Note: The CDO-28 Dry & Decarbonization Oven is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.
View Product ManualDownload
View Complete SpecsDownload
Capacity / Volume
28 Cubic Feet
+/- 50 Pounds Plant Material
6 Adjustable Stainless Shelves
(31.1” W x 23.9” D)
6 Temp Rated Mesh Bags
(28.5″ W x 22″ D)
Interior: W 31.5″ x H 60.5″ x D 26″
Exterior:W 43” x H 85.5” D 34.3”
36°F Above Room Temp to 350°F
Temp Recovery Rate at 240F
Door Open 30 Seconds:
3 min to stablize
Door Open 60 Seconds:
5 min to stabilize
230V – 240V / 1ph / 26AMP
Requires 30 AMP Circuit
Oven Must Be Hardwired By Electrician
Oven will also run on 208V