This Heidolph 20 Liter Industrial Package Includes:
Hei-VAP Industrial Bath (036072402)
- Heating Bath Volume – 24L Water, 22L Oil
- Heating Bath Temp Range – 20°C to +180°C
- Large touch screen control panel with illuminated displays for all process parameters, programmable ramps
- Receiver cassettes and additional PMMA door housing protect against threat of glassware breakage
- Integrated refill water system, spillover prevention and a release valve on the bottom
- High-impact, transparent PMMA door
- Non-fogging safety glass and metal frame guard hood for operator protection
- Illuminated evaporation flask for increased visibility
- Universal heating bath accommodates water or other fluids
Vacuum Pump – RotaVac 036304775
Valve Vacuum Control – Less babysitting, more efficient recovery, vacuum pump preservation
This system’s vacuum control is a solenoid valve cycling between optimal vacuum set points. Vacuum control allows for “walk away” distillation, rather than having a dedicated person controlling the vacuum.
This vacuum pump has an ultimate vacuum of 2mbar (1.5torr) and suction of 50L per min.
Hei-Chill3 Chiller 050000100
Undersized or inefficient chillers can be a weak link in rotary evaporation or vacuum distillation performance. On less expensive models, be sure to compare performance data of the included chiller. The HeiChill3 Chiller is made in Germany and has a cooling capacity of 3000 watts at 20C. An initial supply of water/glycol type fluid is included with shipment.
Quality Glassware From Germany – Largest Condensing Surface With A1C Configuration
Thin, unbalanced glass can easily break, contributing to on-going maintenance and consumables costs. Heidolph’s glass is high quality lab-grade glass manufactured in Germany. This complete system includes Heidolph’s A1C Glassware – ideal for highest recovery rates & low boiling solvents.
- 1 each ascending condenser
- 1 each descending condenser
- 1 each 20 Liter evaporating flask
- 2 each 10 liter receiving flasks