IN STOCK. FREE SHIPPING.
Temperature resistant, non-outgassing mesh bags for the CDO-28. Insure drying or decarboxylation is done thoroughly & uniformly.
Purchase CDO-28 extra bags when:
- You add extra CDO-28 shelves
- Need to pre-load product prior to drying
- Replacement from wear and tear
- Six temp resistant bags are already included with the purchase of Cascade’s Model CDO-28 Dry and Decarb Oven
- Ideal for uniform drying of ground plant material or powders
- Designed to fit the shelves on the CDO-28 Drying Oven
- Less Mess. Very fine mesh keeps drying neat
- Allows for airflow thru entire product during decarboxylation or drying process
- Works in any kitchen convection / forced air laboratory oven
- Sewn with love in Oregon, USA. Supporting our local small businesses.
Approx 5+lbs of medium ground material, 1” thick
Temp Rated Nylon
Softens at 190C
Melts at 220C