The Edwards nXDSiC pumps are specifically designed for vacuum outgassing of material that is aggressive, acidic, or corrosive.
The “C” designation means that this chemically resistant pump is fitted with Chemraz® internal valves and stainless steel fittings.
- Pump control with several control modes: RS-232 / USB / RS-485
- Quiet Processing at 52 Decibels
- Lubricant-free and hermetically sealed prevents cross contamination
- 1 Year Warranty
- Advanced interface for multiple control methods with remote control/monitoring via RS232 or RS485
- A USB port for service use
- Accurate pump speed control of 1% of max running speed
- Gas ballast allows for vacuum flexibility and higher vapor tolerance
- Automatic thermal protection prevents overheating