Rotary vane pumps are economical, powerful pumps for industrial applications or where risk of oil hydrocarbon contamination is not a factor.
- Gas Ballast Valve injects dry air into the pump which facilitates outgassing and clean up of water vapor or other condensable gases from the oil
- Anti-suckback Valve and Vent Device isolates the pump should it stop or be idle
- Prevents inadequate venting and oil contamination of the vacuum system when the pump is switched off, or in case of power fail
- Built-in Oil Shield minimizes oil mist at the pump exhaust and reduces oil consumption over long periods of operation
- Reduces air pollution limiting the impact on the environment
- 1 Year Warranty
- UL/CSA Approved