- Stainless Steel KF-25 Flanges are machine installed to vacuum rated KF-25 vacuum tubing for exceptional vacuum integrity. Includes all KF-25 clamps and rings for connection
- Vacuum flex lines are 1″ diameter, NSF & USDA Food Grade Rated
- Clear tubing provides visibility into vapor path
- Vacuum lines have a smooth, (not bellowed) interior which prevents clogging & build up
- Includes 4′ of line from side mounted vacuum valve to pump
- Hand valve can be partially open/closed
- Mounts to either left or right of side of the CVO Vacuum Oven
Cascade’s CVO vacuum ovens offer two vacuum pump connection points. The standard connection is a ⅜” dia barb located at the rear of the oven. When using the standard exit point and connection size all the outgassing material must find its way out via the ⅜” dia exit hole and interior plumbing and vacuum lines. For large batch, production level processing, pumping off this smaller ⅜” diameter plumbing and lines can slow the process down.