Add the Lab Armor™ Beads sample to your dry bath by replacing one Aluminum block. Allow the Lab Armor Beads to warm, monitor temperature, then add sample vessels of various sizes and shapes. Try nonwater-tight vessels, such as Petri dishes and multi-well plates. Bury a microfuge tube containing a liquid such as water into the Beads. Note that by eliminating exposure to surrounding air temperature, condensation does not accumulate under the lid.
- Non-toxic, non-vaporizing material
The highly recyclable beads, fewer harmful biocides, and more energy-efficient Bead Bath has the lab and the environment in mind.
- Contamination resistance
- Contaminated samples and reagents result in distorted data and unpredictable outcomes. Reduce the risk of contamination, achieve reproducible results, and have greater confidence in your work. Efficient thermal properties
- Ability to bury vessels for more uniform heating
- Can accept non-water-tight vessels
Unlike water baths that require racks, floats, and bottleneck weights, Bead Bath naturally holds things in place without accessories. So, no more floating accidents. Really.
- Easy to insert vessels of all shapes and sizes
- Long-lasting product.
- Working temperature range is -80°C to 180°C