- NRTL Certified by TUV / USA Made
- Set-Point With Timer or Programmable Control Options
- Data Export to .CSV File / MODBUS Communications (150°C Version)
- 5 Alum Shelves, 18″W x 24″D, Height Adjustable, Removeable
- Temp Sensor INSIDE Oven
- Tempered, ANSI Glass Window, LED Lights on 150°C Version
- Smooth, Quarter-Turn Valves
- Vacuum Digitally Displays in Torr, Inches Hg
- Adjustable Leveling Feet
- 3/8″ Barb for Vacuum Pump
- 1/4″ Barb for Venting (N2 Connection OK)
- KF-25 Port for Feedthroughs or MAXEVAP Connection Kit
Exceptional Temperature Control & Stability
The CVO-5 uses a unique control logic not found in most lab grade vacuum ovens. The temperature probe is INSIDE the oven, which minimizes temperature overshoot and delivers best-in-class temperature stability and uniformity particularly in the low temperature ranges. Accurate, stable temps throughout the CVO-5 eliminate hot and cold spots, making accurate use of every inch of shelf space.
Independent Over-temp Failsafe Protection
The CVO-5 is equipped with a heating cutoff system that will automatically stop power to the heaters when the oven shelf temps exceed 200°C or 392°F. This protection system will provide peace of mind for overnight processing or unattended vacuum bake-outs.
Equipped for Inert Gas Backfill. Built-In Safety Relief
Introduce inert gasses such as nitrogen, argon, helium, etc. as part of your process via the 1/4″ rear vent barb. The maximum backfill pressure is 15psi at the inlet. In an overpressure situation, a simple, built-in safety relief allows gasses to escape via a spring-loaded tempered window.
Flexible Pumping / Feedthru Connection Ports
The CVO-5 ovens offer two different vacuum oven connection points. The standard connection is a 3/8″ dia barb located at the rear of the oven. It is connected to the vacuum valve on the front control panel. For even faster evaporation, purging or drying consider upgrading to the MAXEVAP connection kit. The MAXEVAP connection kit secures to the oven’s rear 1″ dia KF-25 port located on the back center of the chamber. The MAXEVAP connection never reduces flow by continuing with 1” diameter vacuum rated clear lines, a 1” dia KF-25 side mounted vacuum valve, and KF-25 fittings and hardware. This KF-25 port can also be used to run temperature feed-throughs or monitoring sensors inside the vacuum chamber during processing.
Ergonomically Designed, Easy Quarter-Turn Valves
For anyone that has struggled with consistently turning the small, round, low-quality vacuum/vent valves, relief is in sight. You will love our large, quarter-turn vacuum/vent valves. Your wrists will thank you!
Door Gasket Options – Ideal For Your Process
Cascade’s vacuum ovens come standard with a High Temp Silicone Door Gasket. BUNA or Viton gaskets are also available. It’s ideal to keep a few spares on hand as gaskets eventually wear out.
ANSI Rated Tempered Glass + USA Made
Cascade ovens are made in Oregon, USA. Window glass is tempered and certified to ANSI Z97.1.2007 16CFR / 201 11. Door handles are brushed steel, not plastic. Cascade uses USA-made steel. We’ve tried lower cost, imported steel. But over time, vacuum chambers made of lesser quality/lower tolerance material cannot withstand the flex and pressure changes of vacuum pumping/venting/purging. This can deteriorate vacuum integrity and the oven will lose its ability to hold vacuum.
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1:2012+UPD No. 1:2015-07 +
- UPD No. 2:2016-04CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-2
- 010:2015UL 61010-1:2012/R:2016-04UL 61010-2-010:2015
- EN 61010-1:2010
- EN 61010-2-010:2014
Rigorous Quality Assurance in an ISO Certified, USA Manufacturing Facility
- Chambers are vacuum tested after welding for vacuum integrity
- Electrical & mechanical safety is thoroughly tested in compliance with TUV requirements
- Functional testing verifies user settable items consistent with most lab protocols/usage models
- Temperature verification uniformity following ASTM standards
- Units are cleaned and packed in ISTA tested, certified packaging materials