The Cascade Difference
Basic forced-air lab ovens are mass-produced and sold by many large scale laboratory equipment distributors. But there are key differences between Cascade and other less costly, often imported lab ovens:
Built-In Humidity Sensor
Monitor drying progress
Allows airflow through organic material.
Independent Overtemp Failsafe Protection
The CDO-5 is equipped with a heating cutoff system that will automatically stop power to the heaters when the overtemp setting is tripped. This protection system will provide peace of mind for overnight or unattended drying processing.
Triple Wall Construction Keeps Workspace Cooler, Safe to Touch
Triple wall construction meets CE, UL and TUV requirements to keep workspace cool and the exterior safe to touch.
The CDO-5 Oven comes certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab, meeting TUV to CSA, UL, EN and CAN standards. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities.
Rigorous Quality Assurance in an ISO Certified, USA Manufacturing Facility
- Electrical & mechanical safety is thoroughly tested in compliance with TUV requirements
- Functional testing verifies user settable items consistent with most lab protocols/usage models
- Temperature verification includes calibration & temp chamber uniformity following ASTM standards
- Units are cleaned and packed in ISTA tested, certified packaging materials
Model CDO-5 Features
- Horizontal Airflow – airflow moves uniformity across shelves from right to left
- Digital set-point control, timer and overtemp failsafe protection
- Humidity sensor displays relative humidity levels during process
- Stainless steel interior / Food lab-grade construction
- Includes 2 stainless steel shelves, height adjustable with mounting clips
- Includes 2 temp rated mesh bags for easy loading & uniform drying of messy powders, ground up or turbulent materials
- 1 Year Warranty