CVO-2 Vacuum Oven
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 5 shelves (11.5″W x 19″D) in a flexible configuration. Stack-able and removable
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Simple, set-point control
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAXEVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V (220V available)
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet ensure oven sits solid and level in the workspace
- 3/8″ Barb for Vacuum Pump
- 1/4″ Barb for Venting (N2 Connection OK)
- KF-25 Port for feedthroughs or MAXEVAP Connection Kit
Need A Complete CVO-2 Vacuum Package?
Cascade has taken the guess work out of pairing the right vacuum oven with the proper pump. We offer two complete CVO-2 vacuum oven packages with everything you need for vacuum drying.
The CVO-2 STANDARD Package is an ideal package for vacuum drying or purging requiring a steady, gentle, non-turbulent purge with an oil-free scroll pump.
The CVO-2 PRO Package is ideal for higher thru-put, faster purge times pulling deeper vacuum with our MAXEVAP connection kit and the Agilent IDP7, oil-free scroll pump.
Want Hotter Than 150°C (300°F)?
CVO-2-HT (High Temp) has a temperature range Up to 220°C (428°F)