- Industrial scale forced-air convection drying below 149ºC / 300ºF
- Decarboxylation processes
- Drying organic material. Drier material will yield better results than processing wet material. Removing as much moisture as possible pre-processing will save time in the post process of vacuum purge and winterization.
- Lab glassware dryer
Model CDO-28 Features
- Horizontal Airflow. The airflow moves uniformity across the shelf space from right to left
- Digital set-point control, timer and overtemp failsafe protection
- Humidity sensor displays relative humidity levels during process
- Includes 6 sliding, extend and stay in place shelves for ease of loading. Stainless Steel.
- Includes 6 temp-rated, fine micron mesh bags for easy loading & uniform drying of messy powders, ground up or turbulent materials
- Fast heat-up: 24 Minutes to 149ºC (300°F) / Uniformity: +/- 2ºC (3.5°F)
- Stainless steel interior / Food lab grade construction. 301 SST Shelves
- Triple wall construction meets CE, UL and TUV requirements to keep work-spaces cool.
- Quality Made in Oregon USA
- 1 Year Warranty
Have questions? Chat, Call 503-847-9047 or email [email protected]