Model CDO-5 and CDO-28 Dry & Decarboxylation Ovens
Decrease Run Time. Increase Yields.
Decarboxylation of material prior to processing is an effective way to increase overall yields and decrease run time. Typical decarboxylation practices are 240°F – 250°F for 1 to 2 hours.
Laboratory Grade Forced-Air Drying.
Uniform temperatures, horizontal airflow, precise temperature control make Cascade’s CDO Ovens effective for a wide range of drying, curing, baking applications.
Why Cascade Drying Ovens?
Monitor Moisture Levels During Drying. Sensor Displays Humidity / Moisture levels during drying process.
Uniform Horizontal Airflow Through Mesh Bags. Each oven includes temp rated fine mesh bags, providing faster, uniform airflow through ground/fine materials.
NRTL Certified at No Extra Cost. Cascade’s Decarboxylation Ovens come certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities.
In Stock & American Made. Built to Rugged, Professional Grade Standards in Oregon, USA.
Free Shipping. Order online and receive free shipping (some restrictions apply).
Model CDO-5 (5 Cubic Foot Benchtop Drying Oven)
- Interior: W 21” x 20.75” H x 19.44” D
- Power: 120V / 1ph / 14 FLA
- Includes: 2 Each 20.75” W X 19” D Adjustable Shelves / 2 Mesh Bags
Model CDO-28 (28 Cubic Foot Industrial Scale Drying Oven)
- Interior: 31.5” W x 60.5” H x 26” D
- Power: 220V / 1ph / 26FLA. No Cord Supplied. Must Be Hardwired.
- Includes: 6 Each 31.1” W X 23.9” D Adjustable Shelves with Mesh Bags