Uniform temperatures, horizontal, forced-air convection and built-in moisture sensor make Cascade Sciences’ laboratory drying ovens effective for a wide range of drying, curing, baking applications. NRTL Certified. Includes fine mesh bags for drying or decarbing ground organic materials, powders.
- Interior: W 21” x 20.75” H x 19.44” D
- Power: 120V / 1ph / 14 FLA
- Includes: 2 Each 20.75” W X 19” D Adjustable Shelves / 2 Mesh Bags
- Interior: 31.5” W x 60.5” H x 26” D
- Power: 220V / 1ph / 26FLA. No Cord Supplied. Must Be Hardwired.
- Includes: 6 Each 31.1” W X 23.9” D Adjustable Shelves with Mesh Bags
Monitor Moisture Levels During Drying. Sensor Displays Humidity / Moisture levels during drying process.
Uniform Horizontal Airflow Through Mesh Bags. Each oven includes temp rated fine mesh bags, providing faster, uniform airflow through ground/fine materials.
NRTL Certified at No Extra Cost. Cascade’s Decarboxylation Ovens come certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities.
In Stock & American Made. Built to Rugged, Professional Grade Standards in Oregon, USA.
Free Shipping. Order online and receive free shipping (some restrictions apply).
Cascade Ovens are Perfect for Decarboxylation
Decarboxylation of material prior to processing is an effective way to increase overall yields and decrease run time. Typical decarboxylation practices are 240°F – 250°F for 1 to 2 hours.