Processing Temperature Sensitive Material? The CVO-2 comes in both low temp & high temp versions.
Be sure to get the low temp CVO-2 version that has excellent temperature uniformity for temperature sensitive products such as pharmaceuticals, slurries or any product that can be damaged or destroyed by temperature fluctuations.
Low Temperature Processing Range: 26°F to 250°F (121°C)
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 1.5°F @ 105°F (40.5°C)
Temperature Stability: +/- 0.4°F @ 105°F(40.5°C)
High Temperature Processing Range: Up to 428°F / 220°C
Temperature Uniformity: +/- 6.5% of setpoint
At time of order we will verify the high / low temp version best suited to your requirements.
Both oven and pump can run off a single dedicated 120V / 1ph / 20 AMP circuit.
CVO-2 STANDARD Package Includes:
- Cascade Sciences CVO-2 vacuum oven
- 5 stackable, flexible aluminum shelves in 1″, 2″ and 3″ heights
- Agilent IDP3, 2.1CFM dry scroll pump
- Vacuum oven to pump connection kit. 3/8th diameter vacuum rated tubing and KF hardware.
CVO-2 Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- Flexible shelving configuration of 5 each 11.5″ x 19″ stackable shelves
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V or 220V power options are available
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet insure your unit sits solid and level in the workspace
Agilent IDP3 Dry Scroll Pump Features
- Oil-Free. Eliminates contamination risk. Will not smoke out exhaust, no filter required.
- Quiet (for a vacuum pump)
- 2.1 CFM pumping speed
- Ultimate vacuum: 2.5 x10-1 torr
- 120V / 1ph power
- Adjustable “gas ballast” allows for better solvent tolerance / ingestion
- Maintenance requires the replacement of a single “tip seal”. Low cost of ownership.
Have questions? Call 503-847-9047 for vacuum drying expertise.
Contact us for expert direction on selecting your vacuum oven packages by dialing extension #1.
Free Shipping Note: When ordering online, shipping is free!
The CVO-2 STANDARD Package is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations can add up to $120 for liftgate services. At time of order, Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.